Gee why dont you have pics of yourself?

| Friday, October 31, 2008 | |

Well I was playing around today and I took this pic and this pic is exactly why

1. I do not have a lazy eye...but when I take pics I ALWAYS have one..or look 1/2 drunk one or the other. Doesnt matter when/where/how many pics always do I look drunk or have a lazy eye ALWAYS

2. Double chin, nuff said

3. Yes that's a pimple, you know you saw it and gasped w/ horror. I never wash my face, no really not ever Gross, my poor face is going to be wrinkled up before i'm 30

4. My grey hair will match my wrinkled face. You cant see it b/c well it's a badly dark pic, that's the only forgiving thing this pic had for me

5. Apparently I need to go back in time and someone needs to teach me how to put on makeup...no really I cant even blend it in. Not that I have time when I'm getting 2 kids ready to go trick or treating..ah enough excuses..I've seen people w/ more kids walk out of their house looking like they stepped out of a damn magazine..learn how to do makeup, that's what i need to do!

6. why oh why is my face a different color than my neck...oh that prob has a lot to do w/ no 5

Well there you have it, why do I never have pics of ME and that is why
Someday I will be a great self pic point and shoot photographer but I will have to have lots of plastic surgery before it happens!

3 comments:

Chris, Kerry, and Riley Says:
November 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM

This post made me laugh! I for one think you look normal in your pics. I don't see grey hairs and I have a double chin and I am younger than you! Ha! No really though you are too hard on yourself.

M.Yeager Says:
November 5, 2008 at 11:03 PM

OMG Kristen, I totally feel you on the lazy eye thing! I do not have one but I always look like I have one in pictures!

Howland Home Says:
November 8, 2008 at 8:03 AM

Oh my gosh, stop it! You are gorgeous! I have a lazy eye too, what is up with that?