Ah Hotel life

| Tuesday, October 14, 2008 | |
It's actually not that bad, today the maid came and changed the bedding, cleaned the tub, toilet and sink. Vacuumed, washed down the mirrors (there's lots of mirrors in this room! LOL) and changed the trash. NICE! I may move here
It's really big too, i'd say at least 500 sq ft, 2 little rooms that are open to each other and a bathroom vanity area and a toilet/tub room. Not too shabby of AT&T! Anyhow, no clue on how long we will be here...could leave this fri, next fri, fri after next...they wont say. I hate that not knowing :(

Anyhow here's us hanging at the hotel that has GREAT LIGHT!


Landon and his fav toy of the moment, and he's got two new teeth! Two top teeth! If I can hold him still I will post a pic of them, so cute :)


Andrew is eating a pb&j sandwich ON THE BED, that's right..things that arent allowed at home are allowed when someone else is doing the cleaning! WOOHOO! :)

2 comments:

Allison Says:
October 14, 2008 at 5:41 PM

holy cow - you lugged that big ole fp toy with you!??!!

Cassi Says:
October 16, 2008 at 7:15 PM

Yay for eating on the bed! :~) I am now considering moving into a hotel just for the free cleaning service! lol I love ya lots and I hope you're not having any more travel problems! ;~)