We went shopping today

| Wednesday, October 8, 2008 | |
I needed some retail therapy bad after this last week! I tried so hard to be good, I was :) Gap had extra 25% off sale prices and believe me I walked away from A LOT! I did get some underoos for Andrew for about $5 for 3 pair in a pack! Two packs! And a pair of jeans for Landon for about $6.50! Nice soft pull on ones too LOVE THEM. And a Halloween top for Andrew, you know b/c we are in TX and he needs a long sleeve halloween tee when it's 86 high everyday.

Anyhow I also spent a measly lone ONE gymbuck (dont worry I've spent the other ones online dont feel bad for me! LOL) And I got landon the cutest little outfits, and Andrew some train underoos (he had to immediately try them on)

Here's Landon in some of his redemption outfits, I'm SO SO glad I got these!




1 comments: