My Little Fireman :)

| Thursday, October 30, 2008 | |
It's the wrong darn costume--ordered the BLACK one..got the brown one :(
Darn Amazon!
But it FITS, I guess that is a good thing. I reordered the black one but I tried this one on him just in case.
I still have NO SHOES for it and we go out tomorrow SIGH--I swear I'm not this sort of last minute person!




Well---Bad new is we may be here another 3 weeks
good news is that we MAY get a kitchenette hotel room! I HOPE SO, i'm tired of not cooking. It's got a full size fridge/oven a whole little kitchen, it's NICE so CROSS YOUR FINGERS I dont think i can go 3 more weeks on nasty fast food.
And in more good news, I ordered some shoes on endless.com and they will be here TOMORROW! Got to love free overnight shipping! YAY!

I got:

For Landon:
See Kai Run Levi

For Andrew:





And not from Endless but on its way to come live on L's feet
Small Liam Blue/Brown Pedipeds Small Jake Brown Pedipeds

1 comments:

Kristin Joy Says:
November 26, 2008 at 9:41 PM

Nice selection..! I am a big fan of Endless's free overnight shipping.