Sicky Sickerton

| Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | |
That's me, I've had some stomach flu since Thursday. Friday night I ended up in the ER hooked up to an IV. It got worse before it got better but I'm better today I think! I better get better b/c my husband promised to take me out to some nice places to eat while we were down here and I've been living off of gatorade and Jello UGH

On a bright note the boys arent sick! I won Landon's Halloween costume on ebay cheap today, a little dalmatian and Andrew is going to be a fireman! Landon's been saying BABA, GAGA and that's about it, but I think little tubby's first word is going to be bottle LOL how appropriate. His front teeth are almost all the way in, he looks so OLD! 8 months today, I already have baby fever, God help me!
Andrew has been playing w/ his cousin down here, and he loves that. For some reason he keep asking when it's going to snow? He's obsessed w/ watching charlottes web, but what else is there to do in this hotel room? I think now that I feel better if the weather is good we may go out to a park or something tomorrow poor kid is getting cabin fever...snow? haha

Here's some pics!

The other day it was chilly and I was SO EXCITED to wear this outfit. Notice he's already got the socks 1/2 off LOL Look at those teeth! He looks so old to me here :(


Our messy home away from home! This is literally 10 seconds after the maid left 10 SECONDS!


Andrew has been dressing himself lately, which cracks me up b/c he picks out what he wants to wear and he LOVES this pizza top from Boden but w/ the camo shorts...um no, someone call the fashion police!


They are so cute when they play together!


A better look at the teeth!

3 comments:

Allison Says:
October 21, 2008 at 6:33 PM

Thats funny - I just blogged a picture of Jenna in that same pink/brown gymbo outfit. And another little boy in our gymboree class had the same one that Landon has on! Oh, and those are the worst socks, they don't stay on at all! Anyway, cute pics! Hope you are feeling better!

Sarah Says:
October 22, 2008 at 10:50 AM

Cute pictures! Funny thing is Landons teeth are in more then Treytons are LOL His front two teeth are only halfway and have been for WEEKS.

Jen Says:
October 28, 2008 at 3:06 PM

aww cute little teeth!