Landon's first word!

| Wednesday, November 12, 2008 | |
Well i lie, he's been saying BABA for a while now but I refuse to recognize that as a word. Last night he FINALLY said MAMA!! Its so weird b/c by now Andrew was saying Fish, ball, Lexus, dada...he was a talking machine! Landon must be the strong silent type LOL
I'm just happy is MAMA and he's not waiting till oh 18 mo to say it!

Oh he also learned how to put balls into his roll around dinosaur :) So he puts his little roll arounds in there and watches them roll down! I think he's trying to clap too :( My little boy is growing up way way too fast!

Anyhow, we all have a cold or something today and we're home. But I have to run to A's school anyhow b/c I did a project for their Holiday Bazaar for tomorrow. AHHHHH!


4 comments:

Steph Says:
November 12, 2008 at 2:01 PM

YAY Landon!! They are growing up WAY too fast!!

Cassi Says:
November 15, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Landon, Aunt Cassi says STOP growing up!! :~) Love you!

Paige Says:
November 22, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Aw! They are both too cute!

Janeen Says:
November 25, 2008 at 12:07 AM

I kind of feel better that L just said mama. Matt is chatting up dada and baba, but no mama at all. I say ma ma ma ma ma to him and he looks at me and says dada. LOL! Too cute! I love all the pics!