A day out with Thomas

| Monday, April 6, 2009 | |
Trying to get back to blogging. As all of you probably already know, my dad passed away last Tues morning and it's been really rough on all of us but I'm trying to move forward. Still to touchy to talk/post about it and what a great father he was but he was, and I feel like a piece of me will forever be missing :(

ANYHOW
Sunday we went to go see Thomas! Andrew had a great time even though it was a TERRIBLE day. It was super sunny/ flipping cold an windy UGH. We were all pretty miserable from it, even L and I got sunburned! We learned our lesson though, go on the FIRST weekend they are here and NOT mid day!

Here's some pics!





A and L playing


Poor kid in the sun LOL


Daddy and L


Someone is loooooooking at me!

2 comments:

Jen Says:
April 7, 2009 at 2:39 PM

oh what a fun day! I am soo sorry about your dad, I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer!

Paige Says:
April 8, 2009 at 10:12 AM

That looks so fun! Hayden would love that!! I'm so sorry about your dad. I've been thinking about you.