Easter

| Monday, April 13, 2009 | |
Sucked

It's not fair, I have no family left. It's a super lonely feeling. No parents, no family here to share my boys with. Oh the pity party I could throw for myself. Poor me, wah wah, Boo hooo.

I didnt even feel like getting out of bed, but I did and we didnt go to church, but we DID get dressed up and go to IHOP LOL I see an easter tradition in the making! :) Kids didnt even get to hunt Easter eggs this year b/c I'm a sucky mom and it was raining.
We did manage to last min shop for easter baskets on Sat though YAY


THE LOOT:

The biggest hits for Andrew were his puzzles and a stupid $2 flashlight LOL
L's favs were this wooden car I found at Target and a cell phone, oh and his Elmo ball! He runs all over the place "BAA BAA" which I assume is BALL LOL


Throwing toys on the floor as he pulled them out


Andrew being a goofy loon ball




Here's a bag I'm crocheting. I took up crochet last week, decided to make a bag. Turned out ok I think!


And this is about to be some shorts for Landon. I plan on getting about 4-5 more pair done SOON he needs more!

4 comments:

Cassi Says:
April 14, 2009 at 6:36 AM

Kristen,

I can only imagine how hard it was not having your dad around for Easter this year... I am so so sorry. Had I known you didn't have plans, I would have forced you to drive out here so you could be with US! It looks like the boys enjoyed their loot though! Love you!!!

Cassi Says:
April 14, 2009 at 6:40 AM

By the way, I think Andrew looks SOOO much like you in those pics!

pinkebody Says:
April 14, 2009 at 8:29 AM

I think you should move to Il, so my crazy family can adopt you :-)

And crochet? How the heck do you find time for all your crafty projects? Do you ever sleep?

Jen Says:
April 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Cute pics of the boys! I agree..when do you sleep LOL!