Landon's new haircut

| Thursday, April 16, 2009 | |
Ok I just hit enter and posted NOTHING lol
Landon FINALLY got a haircut the other day--looks like a hack job as usual for $19 WOOHOO. I need to start shaving it, but I cannot bring myself to do it to his pretty hair! Where can i get a decent trimmed up haircut? GEESH


He is too cool to smile



Andrew got these boden shorts in the mail the other day, had to show them off I LOVE them!


And an accidental Gap/Boden combo I love!--he's thrilled, can you tell?



These are the shorts I made and they fit Andrew--they are sort of huge on Landon but not as big as I thought! YAY!

3 comments:

Cassi Says:
April 16, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Cute as ever... like always! :~) I don't think L's haircut looks like a hack job at all! And if you EVER shave his gorgeous hair, I will hunt you down and shave YOUR head! Hahaha! :~)

Allison Says:
April 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Landon could have dreadlocks and he'd still be adorable.

And your little play area looks like ours with all the FP toys.

stephanie h Says:
April 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Soo cute! Both of them! :)