Need HUGE Prayers

| Thursday, March 26, 2009 | |
My dad, the kid's Gran Gran, is having open heart surgery on Monday morning to replace an infected artificial valve had put in almost 7 years ago. I'm a mess, I am VERY close to my dad and a huge daddy's girl, and I really just need him to be strong and stick this out. I know it's tough, and watching him go through it tears me apart. I'd give anything in the world to make him better and healthy.
Anyhow, please just think of us Monday as he will be in a risky surgery all day and then weeks/months of recover afterwards. Any prayers are greatly appreciated, as we need tons.

4 comments:

Jen Says:
March 26, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I will be praying!!!

Cassi Says:
March 27, 2009 at 6:07 AM

Your poor dad :(
Definitely will be praying but if you need anything else, you better call me! Love you!

Chris, Kerry, and Riley Says:
March 27, 2009 at 12:21 PM

We'll be praying!

Chris, Kerry, and Riley Says:
April 4, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Hey Kristen I just wanted to stop by and tell you were sorry about your Dad :( If you need anything at all were just a couple hours away.