A fun day outside :)

| Sunday, April 26, 2009 | |
Since we've been working on the backyard a bit, and it's getting grass b/c DH is watering it finally, we went outside to play the other evening! The boys had a blast running around, I think I will do this more often now that it's still pretty cool outside. We are going to go get a water table for them tomorrow and maybe some other things! They both love the pirate ship and kept going in and out of it, Landon loves the slides now suddenly but cant quite figure out how to crawl up onto the slide himself :)
Andrew likes to dig and look for bugs he's scared of LOL

And you know you have my song I added stuck in your head now!



Pirate ship fun!


Definitely up to something....



PROOF they love each other!


I cant even believe I got them to sit/pose for me!


Apollo showing off


Landon showing off



In my crafting news, I finished a pair of crochet shorts this week I will take a pic of. Got some great yarn in the mail!

Arent these yummy?
These will be shorts


This will get some green trim and will be pants for fall/winter




This is getting knit as we speak, some yarn I dyed last week


I ordered a BUNCH of solid yarn this week also from www.yarn.com. The Cascade 220 solids were on super sale!

A friend of mine is getting some striped shorts to match this shirt

And here is the yarn I chose to go with it!




Patriotic stripes for Landon:

220 - 8895220 - 8505 220 - 7818

Goldfish shorties
220 - 7815 220 - 7826220 - 8505 220 - 9444 220 - 8555

0 comments: