I refuse to say...

| Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | |
"my child doesn't do that" anymore! AS SOON as it escapes my mouth they do it!
Only I guess I can say good things like "My child doesnt listen" and then maybe they will start listening? I guess it doesnt work that way!

JUST YESTERDAY I was talking to my friend Cassi about how my children dont climb things. Andrew never really did it at all, even when I encouraged it. Heck he was in his crib till he was like 27 mo old w/o climbing out!
And Landon well I think he's just too chubby to get over things so he doesnt (DIDNT) climb until the words escaped my mouth.
TODAY the kid gets up on this little plastic step 2 chair we have and STANDS UP ON IT! Talk about a heart attack. I take it out of the room and he cries (drama drama) and then we come home later in the day after we went out and he finds that darn thing in the kitchen and there he goes again! He also has been riding the plasma car we have--I will have to get this on video. I used to let him sit in my lap and hold the wheel while I drove it, and now he gets on it and twists the wheel to drive it! It's pretty funny! He was trying to STAND on that thing today too.
I am terrified he's going to try his crib next because he watches his brother climb in and out of it in the mornings. Oh no save me now!

In other new, my good friend Rachael is having her baby girl as we speak so GOOD LUCK RACH!! I made her some customs that took me forever to get to her b/c that's how i roll with the customs! Here are some pics of them! She also got 2 tops and a bib out of me too! :)



I dont know why, Landon looks so old in this pic to me! And look at that insane hair! The only bad thing about his hair is that it's so long you have to comb/style it. I cant bear to cut it though, it's so pretty!

Landon also learned how to drink out of a straw. It's so funny, Andrew took FOREVER to learn but Landon got it right down! He loves this organic milk stuff I buy Andrew. And Andrew shares it with him! SO adorable :)




Only 7 more days till Twilight is out of video!! YAY! :)

4 comments:

Cassi Says:
March 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Your kid climbs too... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HA! :~) Welcome to heat attack land! Of coarse, I actually don't freak out as much as I used to; Korben is pretty good about watching what he's doing and hasn't fallen yet (knock on wood).

Cute customs by the way! :~)

Allison Says:
March 10, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Jenna climbs - but I don't think she has a clue to try and climb out of the crib yet. I think Landon is looking more like A in that highchair pic.

Oh, and that was a box of diapers in my buggy! :)

Janeen Says:
March 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Every time I look at that pic of L I think he looks so old. I keep trying to think if Matt looks that old to me. It just has to be the hair. Love it!

So you have the drama too?? Matt throws the biggest fit if I ever take something from him or tell him no. Our fight right now is my computer keyboard. He pitches a fit if I don't let him pound on it and then no matter when I take him off it's the end of the world.

Hmm, I still haven't settled on ordering Twilight. Are you just getting it from Amazon? I thought it might be less expensive somewhere else, but then I don't have to get myself to the store! ;)

Jen Says:
March 13, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Super cute pic of them sharing the milk!