My baby's first sickness

| Thursday, March 5, 2009 | |
Well Landon didnt get better, and I'm tired of his awful coughing, so we put him on his first time on antibiotics :( I hope it clears him up fast, I'm so tired of him being runny nosed an coughing and well he's pretty fussy compared to how Andrew was anyhow but I'm tired of that too! Can i please get some medicine for that! haha
But other than being sick he's been walking a lot more--not so much talking anymore, like he quit or something. He learned the magical word THIS and how to point so like his brother he no longer has to say words, just point. Now I"m pretty sure he just grunts and points. Great LOL And even if I refuse to get it he will cry and Andrew will get it for him.

Here's a bunch of videos for you to watch!

Here he's walking, a lot now. Which I'm glad b/c I was tired of him crawling honestly. Though he is into WAY WAY more things now it seems, even than when he pulled up. Well he's generally into way more than Andrew ever was anyhow: EXCUSE MY MESSY LIVING ROOM! I give up on cleaning up toys as you can tell



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Here he is waving bye bye--which he just started out of nowhere. I think it's super cute.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Andrew and Landon jumping in his bed--this is a morning ritual now. Andrew usually tackles him, and Landon LAUGHS so hard. I tried to refrain from getting that on camera though. He was kind of fussy this was a few days ago and he was sick. Poor baby! Usually it's a laugh fest. I will have to get a video of it again when he feels better.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



This is one of L's fav toys from his b-day party! He loves this one, his CD player and his mailbox the most!! He could play with them for hrs!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

Allison Says:
March 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Love the one of him and Andrew jumping. So cute!! oh, and Jenna has that same crib mirror! What kind of toy is that?

Cassi Says:
March 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Aww, poor sick baby! :~( I also love the video of the boys jumping in the crib! So cute!!

FYI, be on the look out for diaper rash if L is on Amoxicillon (sp?). K gets diaper rash quite a bit and when I took him to the doctor a couple days ago, she said it's b/c sometimes the antibiotics for the sinus and ear infections will kill some of the good bacteria along with the bad and cause yeast rashes. K had to get prescription oitment to kill the yeast. :~(