Warning: TONS of pics!

| Thursday, March 19, 2009 | |
We finally broke down and took the boys to the park to me. SILLY ME thought I could get some pics of them--they had different ideas. Landon was fussy when we first got there--didnt like the swing, didnt like the slide, didnt like the bouncy animals.
He got over it when we let him explore! Oh he also ended up LOVING the bouncy animals--time to drag out his New in the box bounce and spin pony!

Andrew WAS NOT having any part of looking at the camera when I asked him to--big surprise!

So most of these pics are Landon

The one LONE pic of him having fun on the swing




Daddy? What IS this? What do I do?





OOOOOH! Andrew showed me how!



OK lets try this---do I love this one?


Or do I love this one?


This one!



This one is fun too!




OK I'm going to go steal food from these people (and no kidding there were cherios in the stroller he was after!)


Got the shoes off--NO SHOES MOM!


HAI!


Throwing those gumball things from the tree w/ Daddy


Here mama I shares with you!



LOL Andrew is bored but Landon's face screams DANGER DANGER! ROFL

1 comments:

Cassi Says:
March 20, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Too cute! Yay for the nice weather! :~)