Back talking--are you a victim?

| Monday, March 16, 2009 | |
I sure am--I'm thinking of calling the mommy abuse hotline today! Man Andrew is on a roll. I cant tell you how many times I've been told i need a spanking today for taking things away from him. Pretty soon he'll have nothing left and I"ll have to make him go naked (no wait he'd like that!) I'm fed up with his tude lately! I know he's bored and we should prob go out and enjoy the nice weather today though, so it's partly my fault :(



Landon has been cracking me up lately (dont worry he drives me nuts too) He loves this hot wheels mountain I bought for Andrew, he's constantly digging through the toy bins for cars to run over and put them on the mountain. Who knew he'd love it so much! It's totally cute though. Then when the car falls off the edge of the mountain he goes "OOPS!" and picks it up!
He's a walking fool now too, barely crawls anymore at all. Which makes me sad :( I miss having a little baby.

I did sew some this weekend YAY--made a diaper. This is my best one so far, I'm getting better. It works about 10000x's better than ones I pay $30 for so I dunno what i was smoking!






Trying to get Andrew to play cars with him:


In other bright news, I found the boys easter outfits! YAY!! This will be what they are wearing:



With Landon wearing

I'd like to find a white polo onsie though, we'll see!

0 comments: