Landon's 1 yr stats!

| Wednesday, February 25, 2009 | |
Went for Landon's 1 yr appt today! He actually talked for the dr which is odd b/c he isnt really overly vocal and he said MONKEY after he said it! He was impressed!
We had our first shots, just MMR and pneumococcal :( And he had a teeny ear infection which he said seems to be clearing up on its own. He's been sick for a week now so that's probably why. He doesnt like to give antibiotics and neither do I so I was down with that.

Anyhow, here we go!

Height 29 1/4" -25% (my little shorty!)
Weight: 23.2 lbs - 50% (gee he's wider than he is tall! LOL)
His head was like 18 1/4" I think he has a huge melon I think but she said it's 20% or so.

He's slowing down SO MUCH on his weight with the walking, starting to loose those rolls a bit :( But I dont think he will be a stick like his brother EVER!

Here's some pics of him trying on some clothes today!



I love blue on him!


This is so funny--look how long this romper is, at least now I know b/c he's so short!

1 comments:

Jen Says:
March 13, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I cant believe how big L is already! He looks like such a little man!