My little cuties

| Wednesday, February 4, 2009 | |










We were playing in the front yard this weekend!
Finally Andrew learned how to pedal a bike! Not entirely his fault, we didnt get out much and work on it, he still stinks at steering but it's a start! Now I wish I'd gotten him that darn smart cycle on clearance. Oh he has officially broken EVERY DVD player in the house--we can no longer watch DVD's LOL and :(

Landon is OMG at the words---and sometimes I wonder if he just says something and it SOUNDS like he just said what i am thinking but Andrew ALWAYS asks him "what you doing?" and he said it like 5 times tonight! I cannot get him to say it on command but he does say it IN CONTEXT! He also is going to have to get a leapster or magnadoodle of his own--those are his two FAV toys, mainly b/c he sees big brother with them, but hey he's working the pen!

I think blues clues was on---or shrek, those are the favs at the moment
Oh or Land before Time




Landon's cowboy boots for his western/barnyard theme birthday party I havent even gotten the invites out for b/c I just got the pants in for his pics and now i just give up! LOL

0 comments: