Landon is almost 1

| Wednesday, February 18, 2009 | |
I'm actually having a pretty hard time with my baby being one. I have baby fever bad, and heck he's still a "baby"!
Got all of the party supplies yesterday though! All I have left is to get the balloons blown up and make his little baby cake. It's barnyard theme so we are having bbq so I need to find a place to order some, and we are having cobblers instead of a big cake. Although Brad's cousin is making my FAV-strawberry cake and bringing that! LOVE HER! :)
Landon started Monday night pretty much walking full time out of nowhere--it's weird to watch him toddle instead of crawl. He's growing up too fast. It's sad and happy at the same time. Fun to watch the boys really play together, and seem more equal. But then I miss my chubby little crawler too :(

Anyhow, thought I'd share some pics of Landon in some knit items I made lately!

Some summer shorts!

Birthday longies--match his b-day stuff!

these are the ones I dyed and knit:


Knit these up last week for V-day--and they are too small :(


And I ordered a TON of Boden last week--this is Landon in some boden I bought from last year. Think that top may not make it!

1 comments:

Paige Says:
February 19, 2009 at 6:35 PM

I can't believe he's going to be 1! He's so cute!! c