HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LANDON!

| Saturday, February 21, 2009 | |
Happy birthday to my little boy :( I am so sad he is one today :(
We had a great time at his birthday party--he cleaned up on presents seriously!
Had a great time digging into his cake too!
I try not to be sad about him turning one because when I look back at Andrew that was my FAV age from 1-2. So many exciting things happen in that age, they grow up so much and turn into little people. Still I mourn not having a baby anymore! Maybe I'll just keep having kids HAHA
No way, that means more birthday parties in a year, save me!

I love him so much!!!


A look back

Welcome to the world Landon! 8lbs 1 oz 20in long Born at 8:30 on 2/21/08
Photobucket

HI WORLD!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First time swimming--UM what are you doing showing off my belly in pubic!?
Photobucket

first halloween!
Photobucket

Getting some jelly on him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried! He was all over the place today
Photobucket

Loved that cake!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cassi Says:
February 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Awwww! Too cute! Happy 1st birthday, sweet Landon!! :~)

Allison Says:
February 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Happy Birthday L!!

Jen Says:
February 23, 2009 at 6:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON! He is soo adorable!!