Some Summer fashion shows

| Monday, February 23, 2009 | |
Since it's warming up here in TX, I figured I better get down and dirty with the summer buying so ITS ON right now :)
Went to the outlet malls today after Andrew took a tour of the firestation this morning! We got some pretty good stuff! If you have a baby, the carters outlet was the place to be today--GREAT deals! Landon got a TON there! They also built a stride rite outlet out there that I am personally happy about since Landon has elephant feet and needs extra extra ginormously wide shoes!

Anyhow! before the fashion show, I wanted to see if someone could help me with my ADD. I am not finished with the elephant--OR the headband I started, and I cast on and knit through some shorties, I'm about 1/2 done with them. Something is wrong with me. It's not just knitting either, I'm ADD with my crafting too! I have so many sewing projects on the table it's nuts! Cassi's pillow the back is not on and it's still not stuffed (which would be hard with no back) and I have a shirt cute out for Landon, 2 dipes cut out to sew, and I'm cutting out about 100 wipes b/c I'm tired of losing wipes to the same monster that eats ONE sock in the dryer apparently.

Here's the shorties, from the yarn I dyed! Well what I had done this morning


And Andrew's fashion show!

This set I snagged at the Gap outlet today!



The next 3 are american eagle for kids!




Gymbo top and Gap shorts I LOVE


Gymbo top and mini boden baggies (we live in these!)


Gap!

and my personal fav--Gap/ON


One lone one of Landon in his Mini Boden baggies set!

3 comments:

Allison Says:
February 23, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Wow - A looks so old. When did that happen? Cute stuff - I love the outlets. We have gap and stide rite and I frequent them a lot. :)

Chris, Kerry, and Riley Says:
February 24, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Cute! I wish we had an outlet mall around us!

The Semi-Domesticated Mama Says:
February 27, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Too cute! I agree with Allison, A looks really old in those pictures.

And I had to laugh because that very last outfit that you said was your fav? I bought the same combo from Gap/ON for Mason. It's a perfect match!