Time for a haircut

| Saturday, December 6, 2008 | |
I'm not even sure I can bring myself to do it, but the other night had to comb the tangles out of Landon's hair so it may be about time to cut it! Especially since I get more and more of the questioning, "is that a girl?" comments from people. I swear he could be wearing a flashing neon sign that says I'M A BOY and people would still think it was a hand me down from his brother and obviously he is a girl right? LOL

I promise you, if I have a girl SHE WILL WEAR GIRL STUFF not her brother's stuff. I promise!

Anyhow, I've been being crafty lately--making some felt food which I will picture here after I finish the set! Almost finished with my took me entirely too long knit hat. Bought a TON of stuff today to dye my own wool! Lots and lots of crafts going on here!!

Here's some pics of crazy hair Landon the other night before bed!

Look at that sweet boy sleeping :)



HEY do NOT bother me while I'm doing laundry!


0 comments: