Look Mom I'm knitting!

| Tuesday, December 2, 2008 | |
Last week I decided to teach myself to knit. I couldn't take it anymore, so many yummy wool diaper pants and shorts and I cannot afford them :( So what do I do any time I cant afford things (sewing custom outfits, photography...) I make it my goal in life to learn it, and get good at it and DO IT MYSELF! LOL I really do,I'm starting to realize that. I guess it's a good thing. Anyhow, if you too would like to learn to knit, I learned on this awesome site www.knittinghelp.com. Great videos for me that needs it spelled out for me :)

Anyhow s here's my first knit....thing....ever. It's not really anything yet but hopefully it will be a functional hat for Landon when I get done!! IF I get done, it takes me a while since I'm new at it and SLOOOOW!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Steph Says:
December 2, 2008 at 10:14 AM

Awesome! I taught myself to knit too, but haven't tried hats yet. May be my next progject ;)

pinkebody Says:
December 6, 2008 at 3:26 PM

I'm sure you will be fabulous at knitting like all your other hobbies :)

It's on my list of crafts to learn as well.