Another blog post

| Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | |
Every day I tell myself, Kristen you need to blog that...and do I? Nope. I am lazy, I admit! ANNNNYHOW, this is what's been going on the past couple days, bunched into one crazy blog!

First off, that hat, the one I blogged a few days ago, well I eventually screwed it up! LOL I knew it would happen! But I think it's fixable, I'm just too scared to touch it! I switched to double pointed needles (dum dum dum dum dum) and I forgot to knit them on and I just slipped them on. (dum dum) anyhow, it ended up being all backwards when I started knitting--big mess.

Lucky me, I caught it only 6 stitches in so there it is, my mess---but the rest of it looked nice! LOL If I can fix it, it will be really pretty :)


In more knitting news, I dyed my own wool the other day too! I'm 50% happy w/ how it turned out. Moreso b/c I didnt get burned and no one was turned green or brown in the making of it. Well here is a little swatch of it knitted up. Not sure what it will be someday though


Well in brighter news, I have a 3 yr old...free for shipping. Will send clothes with him when he arrives LOL

Seriously the fun a child can have w/ a box is amazing. It was hilarious, wish I'd gotten a video!



And Landon, because I love this shirt LOL And he loves to eat crabs :)

1 comments:

Cassi Says:
December 11, 2008 at 7:27 AM

I LOVE LOVE the Andrew in a box pics! So stinkin' cute AND hilarious! He cracks me up!