Stop---it's craft time!

| Friday, December 19, 2008 | |
You know you were singing the MC Hammer song! :)

Anyhow I have been crafting like crazy and just wanted to share! Hope everyone is finished holiday shopping b/c there are some crazy people out right now! Apparently they only drive near the holidays, and they need more practice I swear AHHHHHH!!

Here's an outfit that I made for Landon a few months ago and just finished it--i'm fast like that. It JUST fits so I'm sure it's not going to get worn much :(




Monkey on the butt!



And a crayon roll I made for Andrew's stocking






Some felt play food! These are a BLAST to make actually--time consuming but SO CUTE!





Are you ready to laugh? We haven't really been able to pinpoint exactly what Andrew will be when he grows up. He's into everything and never really takes an interest in something too long. But today we found out exactly what his profession will be when he grows up



A PLUMBER! :)

3 comments:

Allison Says:
December 19, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Crack up at the plumber pic. That'll be one to keep for the gf's!! :)

becca Says:
December 20, 2008 at 12:27 PM

I love Landon's outfit!!! Soooo cute. And I am SO posting this crayon roll on my blog as a reminder of something I want to make!!!

pinkebody Says:
December 21, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Can I get first dibs on the monkey set when L is done? I absolutely love it!

lmbo at the plumber crack.