First Christmas, First Haircut!

| Friday, December 26, 2008 | |
MERRY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!
OMG I am so glad that's over. Family drama, not fun.

Anyhow, we got Landon's haircut for the first time the other day. I'd had it with people telling me what a pretty girl he was LOL so we finally did it. Andrew had his first haircut at 10 months so I figured it was time! Well...he looks like a little boy now :( And SO DIFFERENT from Andrew. Where did this light hair, blue eyed kid come from? Obviously he's not mine! LOL

The boys had a blast on Christmas, Andrew was GRUMPY, I guess he didnt get enough sleep. grump most of the day! Landon didnt really know what was going on and mostly wanted to play with Andrew's leap frog pen--that was his fav toy, and Andrew's tent LOL. Andrew I think loved his firetruck and Landon's blocks. Do I see a Christmas trend here?
Seriously, my dad got Andrew a tent and OMG they have SO MUCH FUN in that thing! (see video) it's hilarious! I wish Andrew wasnt so ROUGH with Landon but they do play the best together in it.

Here are a ton of pics! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm off to clean up the bomb that went off in my livingroom!

The LOOOT


Andrew tearing in--first year he's torn into his presents!





This block is the CUTEST thing!


A rare moment of luvs




Landon's hair :(



The video of Andrew and Landon playing with the tent, more on my dropshots!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

0 comments: