I want his life!

| Saturday, July 25, 2009 | |
Landon's little spoiled butt LOL He sleeps as late as he wants to, anytime he cries he gets immediately coddled, and he eats w/ his feet propped up on the table.
He's growing up so so much lately. This week he learned to climb on the couch, and scale the baby gates. I dont care what anyone says, life is not over after your child starts crawling/walking---it's when they start CLIMBING that life is over. He can pretty much get to anything now that you "put up" so he couldn't reach. AHHHHH!!!! Save me!!

He's also gotten really into telling his brother off. Which I cannot help but let him do since he's talking now, after all, he learned from his brother talking to HIM like that!
So this is what my day sounds like

Andrew: "I said NO Landon!"

Landon "NO Do!" (no Andrew) "stop that!" "go away!"

Andrew: "Excuse me, what did you say to me?"


ROFL I really cant help but laugh


Here's Landon enjoying a snack the other day, with his feet up on the table.


Check out the feet!


Silly boy



Next post will be knitting stuff!

0 comments: