We have a baby boy!

| Friday, July 17, 2009 | |
Ok well at least that's what we think right now! I know it's too early to be 100% certain but it looks a lot like a boy down there for now! She said boy then changed to girl when we told her we did the hokey poky 4-5 days before I ovulated. I think her original guess was correct though as I look at the pics, looks just like Landon! So more than likely more blue for our future! At least I have a TON of boy names picked out!

Here's our one good ultrasound pic! He's stretching out his little leg!

2 comments:

Cassi Says:
July 18, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Awww, too precious!! How are you feeling these days?? Any better??

Janeen Says:
July 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM

wow!! Amazing that you can know so soon! When do you have your official ultrasound??

Congrats BTW!! :)