18 months?! And some other updates!

| Saturday, August 22, 2009 | |
I cannot believe my little baby boy is 18 months old! He sure doesn't act it! LOL He still tumbles or runs into things when he walks, he's such SUCH a clutz. But he is talking like a maniac. Mostly just like a parrot when his brother says stuff. He amazes me every day, I so underestimate my children's intellegence. When other people say "Oh my child said a full sentence at 16 months he's a genious" I generally tend to underthink it. I guess it's a big accomplishment considering Andrew was nearly 2.5 before he said anything in a sentence you could understand. He IS very athletic also compared to Andrew, though Andrew is getting much better. He can certainly chunk a ball w/ a degree of accuracy that Andrew learned way later. He climbs on EVERYTHING too which Thank God, Andrew never did.
But under all that brute looking boy is a squishy little baby that loves his mama! He curls up with me on the couch in the afternoons and we watch Jacks Big Music show before his nap. he will turn around and give me kisses (all kisses are accompanied by a huge MUAH! LOL) and hugs and continue to sit there and watch his show and shake his tubby little body to the music LOL I adore him more every day.

Andrew starts school next week!! Bittersweet, though it will be nice to not have a 4 yr old up my butt 24/7, I will also miss it I'm sure! He's SUPER excited about it. He keeps counting down the days! I also signed him up for a fall baseball league that he's excited about also. He keeps telling me he gets to go play baseball with some friends. Baseball is a huge form of obsession lately. I need to get a video of it, but Andrew will bat and Landon will pitch him the ball! It's amazing. My own little baseball team. Now we need a little catcher...dont worry I'm cooking one for you guys! LOL

Anyhow, here's some pics from the past few---well MONTH since I updated last!


He's digging for gold!


Andrew being good at taking pics lately!


My big boy, 4 in just a few weeks :(



Rare moment of my kids looking at the camera


Landon modeling a cloth diaper



And a pair of knit pants I finished for a customer! I love the heart pocket, so I hope she does too! She also got a bracelet which I will take a pic of I promise, I made myself one too!






Also finished this top for a customer, and Landon is getting one w/ blue I love it too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it! I have a Hello Kitty custom I'm almost finished with and a few diapers I need to take pictures of. I'm TRYING to wait to find out what it is, but I have tons of boy dipes cut out so if it's a girl she's going to have to get over it LOL

0 comments: