Weekend at the river

| Tuesday, July 14, 2009 | |
Well you could SEE the river, it's down pretty low and apparently when that happens there are lots of snakes so I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to take the boys down there.
DH's parents renewed their vows for their 40th wedding anniversary this past weekend. We went to Seguin to shop, I mean celebrate with them! It was pretty fun, Andrew had a blast getting into trouble with his cousins. Landon fell off a bed. I got bit by a spider. Tons of fun.
We did do some shopping on the way home which was pretty eventful. And I ate way too much food.

Here's some pics!

Landon and daddy, he's getting so big. And he's in the "dont look at the camera stage" now :(


Again, best I could get of them together. But shows how BIG Landon is! Again I have no idea where that kid came from. I'm convinced he was switched at birth with those blue eyes and looking nothing like his brother!


Andrew cheezed it up for me, I bribed him jibbitz for his crocs. Our new obsession LOL






My spider bite (at least I THINK that's what it is) it itches like CRAZY but it's not like a bump or a mosquito bite for sure. it itches all the way INTO my muscles so much that my neck was itching INSIDE the skin today. It's killing me! I have taken benadryl like a loon!



I did manage to get some knitting done while we were down there!

This is for the new baby, it will be pants



And some handspun yarn custom longies for a customer that are taking forever b/c they are HUGE! :)


I have some pics from the wedding to upload. I will probably post them tomorrow.

And Thursday we have an ultrasound! I'm excited to see the baby and hope everything is growing ok! :)

0 comments: