Updates, 4th of July, and some customs!

| Tuesday, July 7, 2009 | |
Not much going on here, still SICK but I hope it subsides soon! I do feel like I have a tad more energy---though that's not a good thing, this energy gave me enough to make a cake that I've eaten 1/2 of so far!

Landon got a haircut this week. It's so hot I just decided to shave it---bad decision, he looks so old :( I hate it!

Andrew learned how to hit a ball with a baseball bat this weekend! I'm impressed since *coughDHcough* no one ever works with him! He must have mommy's hand/eye coordination! LOL

4th of July was fun. We went to see the fireworks and BOTH kids loved them! Andrew kept calling it "Landon's Happy Birthday" No idea, but we kept telling him it was America's Birthday--he wasnt having that. It was all for Landon LOL
Oh and the baby in my belly grew a pee pee, he's saying it's a boy in my belly now. He's so wishy washy! LOL

Heres my 10 almost 11 week belly!


Landon's hair :(



What happens when my kids are being sweet w/ each other...


Cheeseball





The newborn hat I FINALLY finished--Landon already ripped off the tassel though--I'm going ot have to secure it in there better



My friend's soaker w/ a ruffle butt



I'm about to do some newborn pants stiched like this! I CANT WAIT! I need to finish up my customs first!

3 comments:

Allison Says:
July 7, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Your knitting stuff is super cute!

Janeen Says:
July 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I like the cut! It's cute! My baldy is finally getting some (curl??) in the back. He might need a haircut in about another year. LOL!

Cassi Says:
July 14, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I cannot BELEIVE you shaved off Landons gorgeous hair!!! *Gasp* Must breathe, must breathe, must breathe!