A zoo trip and more!

| Monday, May 11, 2009 | |
It's been a busy few weeks I guess, well no not really but I have done a lot of knitting and sewing!
I finished some shorts, started some more though I dont have a pic yet of the finished shorts! Sewed some diapers up that had been cut out, and Friday we went to the zoo w/ my best friend Cassi and her son Korben! We had a blast even if it was 5000 degrees outside :)

Here's some pics from our past week!

He looks so grown up here



Landon attacking the fish


All 3 of them get in on the attacking of the fish!



They all loved the penguins! Landon was banging on the glass yelling at them LOL


Tubby


Something was amusing:


Me and Cass after a nice day of being sweaty and then shopping/pedicures!



Diaper I made for Landon that's prob too small now:


Teeny small dipe for a friend of mine!


Becoming my FAV shorties I've made ever! There will be a goldfish in a bowl stitched on the butt of these!

1 comments:

Cassi Says:
May 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM

It really was a fun day! But from here on out, I no longer make decisions....again! LOL :~) BTW, Korbens staph is almost gone... thanks so much for all your help to get my baby better! You are awesome! I love you!!