Landon's 15 mo appt and a haircut!

| Sunday, May 24, 2009 | |
DH's been off work since Thurs, it's kind of nice! But he works tomorrow so it's all over with then. I better get lots of stuff done today!

Landon went to his 15 mo drs appt on Friday, he's such a CHUNK seriously. I was super amazed he was only 25 lbs! Got 2 shots, his first DPT and a HIB booster. Got the talking to about delaying his vaccinations, annoying.
Here's his 15 mo stats:

Height: 31 1/4" 50%
Weight: 25 lbs 5 oz 55%
Not sure on head. they didnt tell me

I guess he's thinning out, but I dont see it! He's still reletively short compared to where Andrew was at at this age

So yesterday I FINALLY cut my hair. I swear I was looking like a true hippie, my hair was down to the middle of my back, it was AWFUL. Feels about 1000 times better, and great for summer!!




On pregnancy new, this pregnancy is already starting to feel a lot like Landons. I feel great, no nausea yet (STAY AWAY) but when I tried to eat some bacon this morning it made me not feel so great. I dont really want a salad, mostly I just want Dr pepper LOL And cookies. Great I'm going to be 20000 lbs

Here's my starting point belly pic! 4weeks 3 days



I went to kid 2 kid (a consignment shop) last week and got lots of maternity clothes. They had some Gap sweaters and stuff for $1! I swear I'm going there from now on for maternity clothes! I'd never even looked!

1 comments:

Cassi Says:
May 24, 2009 at 7:53 PM

ooh, I likes the new hair cut! Glad Landon's check up went well. We missed Korbens last week... just completely forgot about it... so we're rescheduled for this Wed. He's got another yeast infection though.. ugh. I'm so tired of this crap and I'm given up on what to do to help the poor child... nothing is working! Anyhow, I still can't believe your preggo again! It's so crazy to me (in a very good exciting way)!! :~) How did Brad react when you told him about the positive test??