Oink Oink MOOOOOOOOO

| Friday, May 29, 2009 | |
I mean me, not Landon. I've eaten way more this week than I ever eat, and mostly it's bad stuff--sweets, cookies, canned peaches, cinnamon toast, cheeseburgers w/ extra onions and chocolate shakes. No nausea yet, I pray it stays far far away this time!

Because I'm belly pic OBSESSED I will prob post weekly belly pics.
Here's 5 weeks 2 days!



And on crafting news, finished some pants for a customer (yes I'm knitting for other people for $$ already, even though I said I would not!)
They are so girly and soft! Still need to finish the drawstring and wash/block them but here they are!






and a pair of shorties I did for Landon, that also need a drawstring!



I promise I still have kids, pics are coming! Landon got some new crocs last night, he HAD to have them. He HAD to put them on first thing today. He loves them, crocs are his fav things LOL

1 comments:

Janeen Says:
June 5, 2009 at 7:46 AM

oooh, I'd love weekly belly pics! With the 4th, you'll have to do daily ones. ;)