We're adding a family member!

| Tuesday, May 19, 2009 | |

If I didn't believe my test yesterday, today's confirms it! YAY for wearing maternity clothes and not sucking my gut in for 9 months then having a teeny baby afterwards!
I'm pretty shocked we got pregnant so fast, after it taking a little while with Landon among other TMI reasons LOL

I'm itching to knit some newborn things and sew up some newborn dipes so I'm sure he/she (or SHIM as DH likes to refer to it already) will be stocked up nice when they come in Jan!

Here's some shorts I just finished for Landon also! Maybe my fav ones (aside from the goldfish ones!)



3 comments:

Kathy Says:
May 20, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Oh wow girl, CONGRATS!!!!

I just found your blog through Allison's....I haven't been on SHFB in forever...life got busy!

I'm so excited for you guys!

Cassi Says:
May 20, 2009 at 3:45 PM

WOO HOO!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Yay for babies!!! :~)

Anonymous Says:
May 20, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Oooooo congrats to you!!