The post about Cloth diapering.

| Tuesday, June 2, 2009 | |
We've been cloth diapering for a while now, since Andrew was 15 months old. I was SO skeptical when I first started. Honestly I dreaded it, but Andrew had severe reactions to a lot of disposable type diapers so I felt like I had to do SOMETHING to make it better! It only took about 10 seconds with my brand new squishy fuzzi bunz, bumgenious and GADS diapers to realize that I'm going to LOVE this!! It makes diapering FUN!

Here's some of my fav things about cloth diapering in no particular order:

1. FUN to shop for!
2. Saves the earth!
3. There's no running out at midnight b/c you ran out of dipes!
4. Fun to shop for! LOL
5. Better for their skin
6. Apparently disposables have been linked to many other healthy issues, and not just skin issues--reproductive issues also!
7. Fun to shop for!


Well there's a new dipe I've been eyeing that I want to try. We've tried a LOT but this one seems pretty easy for diapering on the go or quick diapering at home! Much like a disposable if you arent used to cloth diapering! It's the GroBaby diaper! I'm a sucker for a one size dipes, and I've never seen these until just recently! Check them out!

http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/grobaby%E2%84%A2-ic-11_16.html


1 comments:

Janeen Says:
June 5, 2009 at 7:45 AM

Those look way better than the BGs! It's so nice to see all the great innovations they're coming out with cloth dipes! There's just no reason not to do it. ;)