My first pair of knit shorts!

| Thursday, January 15, 2009 | |
YAY!!!
I'm so excited I finally finished these! Well it actually didnt take me that long but I worked CONSTANTLY on them! I am so excited! He will have a little matching bunny top to go with them too! They match the colors from the book Guess How Much I Love You! Not too too shabby for my first pair! Already cast on another pair that HOPEFULLY I can finish soon, I have a few other customs to do though!
Still needs a drawsting and then they are completely done!


And in other yummy wool news, Landon got these ADORABLE mosaic moon longies in the mail today--they are TDF cute seriously. And they smell OH SO GOOD. She used Bare Naked wool wash from Ewe Need It and I HAVE to order like a TUB of it and spray it all over my house it smells SO SO GOOD! No really it smells great LOL
And they are REALLY cute and a great fit on him! Great for today since it was pretty cold taking Andrew to school!



3 comments:

Cassi Says:
January 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM

LOVE them! That's it... I gots nothin' else to say about that! :~)

Paige Says:
January 16, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Those are so cute!! I wish I could do stuff like that.

Lori Says:
January 17, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Love them! Great job K!