Bored so I stole this from Allison :)

| Tuesday, January 13, 2009 | |
Thanks for stealing this so I could steal it Allison! LOL

I really should be doing something but here I sit--not wanting to do a darn thing, because Andrew is at school, landon is sleeping, it's cold and i'm warm here on the couch!

Outside my window… sunny but cold, go figure. Cant we at least get some SNOW!

I am thinking… I probably need to be taking pictures of ebay things.

From the learning rooms… ok I honestly have no idea what a learning room is HA

I am thankful for… A loving supportive husband and 2 beautiful healthy boys

From the kitchen….disaster, need to wash the bottles, and the dishwasher just got done running so I need to unload and already need to reload. never ends.

I am wearing… Gap jeans, AE tee and Navy AE hoodie

I am reading... Nora Roberts The Pagan Stone...I love her trilogies, even though they are so predictable I love them anyhow

I am hoping… a fairy will swoop in and clean my house, and take my ebay pictures

I am creating… a pair of pants for my son

I am hearing… SILENCE, it's so nice!

Around the house… I have tons to do!

One of my favorite things… is saturday mornings when the kids wake up and either we all play in our bed together or we go get breakfast and all eat. I love Sat mornings. Too bad my DH is about to RUIN them with his softball playing (I'm bitter LOL)

A few plans for the rest of the week… Oh gosh, taking Andrew to school, taking the school some things we no longer play with, need to return some things to Joannes, knit knit knit, sew sew sew, take ebay pics, clean out garage...fun huh?

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… these are the pants I'm making, I took this picture yesterday, it's just the start of them. So far I'm pretty far into them! I dont know if they will fit, they look awful small but I HOPE so!

1 comments:

Allison Says:
January 13, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Ha! Glad you stole it, so now I don't feel so bad! :)