Yaaaaaaaaaaaaarn

| Saturday, November 20, 2010 | |
This morning, my friend brought her kids over so she could go fight the crazies at TRU for some Christmas shopping! We had a great time, I thoroughly distracted them with electronic devices, while I played with the baby/kept him out of stuff, and knit 1 row of knitting! Those of you that knit and have small kids, know the art that is knitting with small kids
... knit 3 sts, get kid out of trash can, knit 10 more sts, keep kid from hitting other kid, knit 5 more sts, get kid out of cabinets, knit 2 rows...wait, the kid is being really quiet...find kid in pantry with flour all over the floor. Vow not to knit till kid is in bed...
Anyhow, here was my clever distraction tool! muahahaha
Photobucket

Then it was my fav time of the day..MAIL TIME!
I always drool all over my yarn mail, it's a bad habit. Today, there was LOTS of yarn waiting in my mailbox! Now I need to learn to knit even faster. I buy like a rabbit and knit like a turtle. It's a problem, I think. NAH
Here's what graced my house today
Photobucket

Photobucket

socks, I need more socks
Photobucket

A set I finished and it's out the door!
Photobucket

And some pictures of my little bit, Kellen. He wore some woolies yesterday I did not think would fit for a while! Maybe he's growing?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one, it's going on my wall (yea right, if you've been to my house you know that I havent put pics on the wall since Andrew was a baby--bad bad bad)
Photobucket

0 comments: