It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

| Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | |
Which means it's time for me to spend HOURS scouring deals across the internet. Yes, this is my favorite thing about Christmas...finding cheap deals. I dont even care if I need it, "hey that's cheap, let's get that"
I PROMISE I'm trying to be good this year!

Here's some good finds from today! (I promise I'm not spamming or affiliated with any of these companies...just a mom passing on some good deals!)

This Kidkraft kitchen set for 50% off, and free shipping with amazon prime. If you dont have amazon prime, you can sign up for Amazon Mom right now and get it for 3 months free. This is fabulous, since if you shop Amazon near Christmas time, you know there will be TONS of stuff you want 1 item at a time for under $25. And it's FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING. Seriously, this is my 3rd year being an Amazon Prime member, and it's worth EVERY cent.

Kiddraft kitchen set:





Another FAB deal today for a $9.99 Sonicare toothbrush!



SONICARE TOOTHBRUSH



Keep an eye out here for Amazon's Lightning deals in toys daily!

AMAZON LIGHTNING DEALS-TOYS!

0 comments: