I'm still here!

| Wednesday, June 17, 2009 | |
Seriously nothing exciting to post about, I can barely move around I'm so tired and sick all the time so far so I'm REALLY hoping this passes soon!
Last night we took the boys to the rangers game, but I cant find the card reader for me SD card so the pics, they remain on the camera LOL It was SO SO HOT and my lovely DH bought tickets that were like directly in the sun until it set. It was awful miserable for about 1 1/2 hrs. Landon amazingly LOVED it...loved the cheering and the fireworks. Andrew was a BUTT, seriously the whole time A BUTT. We left about the 7th inning. Oh well LESSON LEARNED!!
Tonight we are going to the water park, though the way Andrew is acting I'm not sure he should be able to go. I dunno what his deal is lately but he's been quite the TERROR!

Anyhow here's some pics from the past couple of weeks!


Here's our little bean, at 6 weeks (measuring 5 weeks 5 days) and we were shocked to already see a heartbeat!! What a little trooper!



Landon pimping his purple growbaby diaper! I REALLY like these, we need to get some more! I wish they werent sooooo small on him though


Oh and velcro is not our friend, we just take off the dipes!


Some custom pants I finished a few weeks ago


And some shorties for Landon, though I'm not sure I like them that much--the yarn is REALLY thin---they still need a drawstring. I have about 3 pair of shorts that need drawstrings still. I am so lazy!




This someday will be a newborn stocking cap w/ a tassle on the end. But I cannot find my double pointed needles ANYWHERE to finish it!


And a soaker for Rachael!

2 comments:

Cassi Says:
June 17, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging! Oh how I've missed you!! :~) Sounds like you had fun at the Rangers game... you know, aside from Andrew being a "butt!" Korben was just like Landon and LOVED all the music, cheering and fireworks! And I love all the new knitting projects... although I hope you finish these before starting any more! LOL I love you.... you need to drag your lazy butt over here and visit me!! ;)

Paige Says:
June 18, 2009 at 6:21 AM

What a cute little bean! Can't wait to find out what it is!