Toddler drawings

| Tuesday, September 30, 2008 | |

These always crack me up, I dunno what's going through his head but the kid loves to draw!

Nothing exciting here, well Landon started "real" crawling today! He's been taking 1-3 steps up on his hands and knees for WEEKS now, and he has army crawled since he was 5 months but he's finally getting up on his hands and knees and taking off. He also pulls up on things and falls on his butt but today he thought oh I'll just walk away. He doesnt understand the concept that he CANT walk yet and he falls down :( poor kiddo.

Here's a little video of the crawling, it's so dark and grainy. I think for my birthday I'm asking for a nice video camera.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books







5 comments:

Angela Says:
September 30, 2008 at 5:00 PM

OMG the video of Landon crawling is soooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! I STILL LOVE HIM AND WANT HIM LMBO!!!

Sarah Says:
September 30, 2008 at 8:45 PM

How cute! And I can hear some southern twang in your voice :0

Chris, Kerry, and Riley Says:
September 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Aww look how big he is getting!

Janeen Says:
October 2, 2008 at 7:20 AM

Look at that chubby baby crawl!! I so wish Matt would just figure it out! He's driving me a bit batty because he's getting mad that he can't crawl. I'll have to show him the video. LOL!!

Unknown Says:
October 7, 2008 at 10:27 AM

Sooo cute!!!

ummm..... why don't you upgrade to the 5D II instead of getting a video camera?? wink wink!!!